According to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (RODO), we inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is CStore Software LTD (CStore) with its registered office in United Kingdom, London W1W 7LT, 85 Great Portland St;
2) we only process data of persons acting on behalf of or for the authorization of companies or entities cooperating with the administrator or companies or entities that are potential recipients of marketing campaigns, carried out by the administrator, in particular the name and surname of those persons, position or function, e-mail address contact telephone number;
3) we do not process specific categories of personal data within the meaning of art. 9 GROSS;
4) personal data will be processed:
a) for the implementation of joint business ventures and execution of orders or concluded cooperation agreements.
b) for the marketing of services offered by the administrator or the administrator’s partners;
c) to search for optimal solutions for business-oriented services based on information on the activities of potential recipients of the campaign;
5) the basis of the processing is voluntary consent, expressed through contact with us (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) and obtaining information by us, made available voluntarily, e.g. through offers or cooperation proposals placed in the public domain (internet, press), which is justified by the special needs of the administrator as an entity with a base of information on entities interested in cooperation in the area covered by the advertisement or a cooperation offer (Article 6 (1) letter f) of the RODO);
6) personal data of contact persons in partner companies may be transferred to entities cooperating with the administrator as part of his business activity;
7) personal data are transferred outside the country or to international organizations only after obtaining a separate consent in this respect;
8) personal data of contact persons in companies or partner entities will be stored until they receive information that they are out of date or until they receive a request to delete them;
9) every person whose data is processed has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
10) any person who considers that the processing of personal data by us violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (RODO) or other provisions regarding the processing of personal data has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
11) processing of personal details of contact persons in companies or partner entities is a prerequisite for the proper performance of the contract or order and the implementation of the services we provide. The consequence of not providing personal data or withdrawing consent to their processing by us may be the inability to provide services or continue cooperation;
12) as part of our business, we do not profile personal data of representatives of our trading partners or undertake automated decisions based on profiling.